Tuesday, November 2, 2010

11/2/2010

With the election coming up I decided to stay out of it. Well, really truely, I dont vote for anyone anymore. I really honeslty dont care who becomes mayor, govener, president, because no matter what thier going to suck at it. Nothing against them, but I feel for the most part people only want these positions not for the fact that they can accually make a change, but they can excell thier career. Linda doesent give a shit about Connecticut, she gives a shit about presidency. Listen, I'm not saying all of them don't do what their elected to do, but I feel they all have other agendas. They only care about furthering their career. You know who I would vote for? Pee Wee Herman. Now thats a man that has hopes and dreams and goals and aspirations. That's a man that will get things done.

No comments:

Post a Comment