Tuesday, October 26, 2010

10/26/2010

When I think of trying to find reliable information I don't think of the Internet. The Internet is full of bull shit websites, and anyone can write anything they want without any fear. So I almost always double check everything i read from the Internet. Especially if I was going to find information about money.

Most likely the most reliable sites to go to to learn about financial news would be www.bloomberg.com. I have never read anything off there, but it was the first site that came up on 3 different google searches and a guy like that has a lot of followers and a decent TV show. So if he gave our wrong or very poor advice, it would hurt his reputation pretty hard. A site that I would never take advice from is the New York Times. I know its one of the only papers that are published across the USA and even in other countries. But I have been burned by their information several times, so their trust from me is pretty low. SO I guess it shows that no matter how big you are, you can still have shitty information.

No comments:

Post a Comment